Sunday, September 30, 2018

Misc Pickups

It was the Ramsey days sale again, it had been a few years since I went. I had a few extras sitting around that I brought to trade to the Video Game Vendor that is always there, who gives fair prices.

A little stack


First up is an original PlayStation game I remember playing the crap out of the demo disc I had

Ten Pin Alley


Then I also picked up a couple Xbox 360 games

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel!

A game I had been meaning to pickup, as one of the writers is my favorite Forgotten Realms author.
R.A. Salvatore

Kingdoms of Amular: The Reckoning


And, this should be a lesson to DVD/Blu Ray manufacturers, If you want to get my attention, put it in a Steelbook! Half the reason I bought this was strictly because it was in a steelbook.


Plus I do like History as well

Thanks for looking, more to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment