Sunday, September 2, 2018

Thrift Store Scores - Movies and Games

I popped into a different Salvation Army than my usual favorite, and found a few things, And as a bonus, Yellow tags were 50% off for the week.



First, I picked up a couple of movies.

Factory Sealed Amadeus Director's Cut .50
SOLD for $9.00 profit!

The Paperboy, also Factory Sealed, this was a tan tag for .99

He-Man 2 disc set for .99

This is only the second time I have ever seen this weird style of DVD case (The first time was HERE), the Discs come in paper sleeves and sit in the square in the middle.

Picked up this Blu Ray for .99

This Salvation Army prices all their Blue Rays at $4.99, But this one was priced at .99. I guess since it was in a DVD sized case, they assumed it was a DVD. They price all their DVD's at .99. Their loss is my gain!

But, having a Blu Ray in a DVD case was bothering me, so I took an extra Blu Ray case I had and decided to swap everything over.

But, there were a few stickers to remove. 

A little careful peeling and a little Goo Gone, and the artwork came out good as new.

I also have had the standard version on DVD for awhile, it is still sealed as I haven't watched it yet. Now I can watch both and see if I notice the differences.

I also picked up a PlayStation 2 game I had been after

Heroes of the Pacific, Complete and in Great Shape

This Store prices all of it's games at $4.99. But, since yellow tags were half off, it made this $2.49.


Then, I had seen a DVD that I was excited to get but it turned out to be in bad shape so I left it behind. However, after mulling it over I went back the next night to get it. I did a blog on that specific DVD HERE, here is a pic along with a couple other things I picked up that next day as well.

D.A.R.Y.L. for .50

While I was there I also picked up a PSP UMD Movie for my collection

Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl for $1.99

And a game Pre-Order Bonus DVD

Leisure Suit Larry Magna Cum Laude

Looks like they priced this as a Video Game at $4.99 I never would have paid that, but since it was a yellow tag, it was only $2.49, It will go nicely with my Xbox copy of this game.

That's all for now, Thanks for Looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment