Friday, June 2, 2017

I Finally 100%'d Forza Motorsport 6

I got my Xbox One September of 2015, I had to finally pick one up when the Forza Motorsport 6 Console came out (Unboxing Blog HERE), which came with a digital (boooo) copy of Forza Motorsport 6. I have been a big fan of the Forza Motorsport series since the first one released on the Original Xbox back in May of 1995.

Why did it take me so long to finish? 

Well, I took a break from it from November of 2015 to April of 2016, Concentrated on some other games instead. Then in April of 2016 I also got Forza Motorsport 5 (Unboxing Blog HERE)  Which I wanted to complete before 6, and I did, as it was a little easier since there were no hours long endurance races, which between working full time and having a 6 year old, are not exactly something that can be done in one sitting, even just one race, anyway...

Damn blurry cell phone picture

 The Main Career

And the Porsche Anthology DLC

Once I had finished everything, I checked my hours played, and it was 119 Hours! Several of the 8 different Endurance races were an Hour to an Hour and a Half, with the longest one being Two and a Half Hours!

I had no interest in the Nascar DLC, just not into it. I Autocross and Road Race my Real Firebird Formula, which is what most of Forza Motorsports Racing is. I almost bought the Nascar DLC though, as it was 75% off making it $5.00 last week on the Xbox "Deals with Gold" Promotion, But I realized I was only considering it because it was $5.00, NOT because I really wanted to play it, so I passed.

I also completed everything for the game on the Forza Rewards (Check it out HERE)

I am now looking forward to Forza Motorsport 7, which I am guessing (and hoping) is going to be announced at E3 this week.

In the mean time, I have to finish up Forza Horizon 2 & 3, I have finished the main campaigns, but there is still lots to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment