Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Yet Another Douchebag eBay Seller

I have been using eBay for almost 20 years. I got my first computer in 1998, and almost immediately stumbled upon eBay. I only have had one issue in the past, not getting an item, NOR did I get refunded. That was about 2005 I believe?



Anyway, I again tried to get a Hackers PSP UMD, and again I got hosed by the seller. Just like I blogged about HERE. Twice on the same item?

UGH Maybe I am not supposed to have it. I mean, I do already have the DVD and the 20th Anniversary Blu Ray. But, I don't have the UMD and I want one Dammit!

So on a Saturday I made an offer of $4.50 shipped (Seller was asking $5.99), seller accepted the next morning (Sunday) and I got a shipped notice on the following day (Monday). Cool. Finally I was getting one of the UMD's I am really after.

But fast forward 3 days to Thursday, I get an email from eBay stating the seller cancelled the transaction? I also got a message from the seller as well stating "So sorry, I already sold this item and mistakenly relisted it. I even printed out the shipping and didn't realize until I couldn't find the item. Again, very sorry" He did immediately refund me as well, but still........

Douchebag, How do you not know, especially when I made an offer and you had to check and approve it? I know what I have on eBay, and if I have it or not. Oh well, I got to give him his second Negative, at least there is some way to vent my displeasure. However the other negative feedback he got was for the same thing, Again he had cancelled the order stating it was unavailable according to the feedback. What a disorganized ASS.

And the Douchebag is: 

 chadlap (179Turquoise Star)


Well, off to try, again, to see if I can score this UMD. We'll see what happens. Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment