Friday, May 5, 2017

Xbox One Pickups

Got a couple other things for my Xbox One.


Turtle Beach headsets are very nice for playing First Person shooters. It allows you to tell where a person is walking from, rear left, front right, etc... And allows you to hear way more in the game (Like your "brass" hitting the ground and Grenades rolling around) than just the TV speakers. I have a set I used all the time when playing my Xbox 360, and love them, I highly recommend them.


Last weekend My Wife decided I needed a new set for my Xbox One.

Ear Force XO Four Stealth Heasdset

They are very nice and comfortable. I like the detachable mic. My 360 headset had a permanent mic. Most of the time, I play just wanting to hear the game in Multiplayer, too many Inconsiderate or just plain Jackasses. And I rarely need a mic, but occasionally I do play with friends (no really, I have a few friends on Xbox Live) and can plug in the Mic to play and communicate then.

And, I was perusing Craigslist and saw this the same day at a local Pawn Shop for $20.00, and figured what better way to break in my new headset? So we popped over and grabbed it.

It is Complete and in Great Shape!

I was not a Battlefield fan after playing the travesty that was Battlefield 4. that game was just sooo  broken. Then Battlefield Hardline came out, and I realized why. The developers were so busy playing Pay Day 2 (Fun Game as well), that Battlefield 4 suffered. Then they decided to make their own version, Hardline.

But, back in early March there was a free to play weekend for Battlefield 1, and I downloaded and played some Campaign and Multiplayer, and Battlefield 1 is a Really Good Game! I really enjoy it. Glad to see Dice was able to get back on track, I recommend it.

Matter of a fact, I think I am going to wrap up this vlog, and go play!

No comments:

Post a Comment