Tuesday, May 16, 2017

PSP UMD Pickup & My Current UMD Collection

My daughters and I swung into a Goodwill, I picked up a few DVDs and, another PSP UMD Video.

 DodgeBall
Complete and in Great Shape

It was $1.99, I wouldn't call it a must own, it's an ok movie I have seen once, maybe twice. I really just bought it cause it was a Buck Ninety Nine and I have been on a UMD Movie Kick lately.

Speaking of, here is my current PSP UMD Video collection. It has tripled in size since Mid-March.

Here are the open ones

And the (Currently) Sealed ones

I say currently sealed because we have a 3 hour drive tomorrow to go up north to a funeral, and I haven't seen the Fog, so that's getting opened. And I plan to open and watch all of these eventually.

When I bought my PSP lot off Craigslist a few years back, it did come with a Loose UMD of The Karate Kid remake. I got rid of it because 1. I only want complete PSP UMD Movies and 2. That movie was ABSOLUTE TOTAL FUCKING GARBAGE!

And here is the current collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment