Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Video Game Magazine Ads

I was going through some mid 2000's Rolling Stone Magazines, and saw these old Video Games Ads, I thought they were kinda cool and thought I would share them here with all of you.

I must have been just buying games by the time this ad was printed, I don't remember paying more  than $3.00 to rent games from Blockbuster.

Gun, I have never played this game. If I ever come across it cheap for the 360, I will give it a try.

Time Crisis II for the Playstation II (see what I did there?). "will you be cryin' When the bullets start flyin' ? Cool lil tagline.

Grant Theft Auto Vice City, Oh how many hours I spent playing there.

Perfect Dark Zero, one of the games I got shortly after getting my 360.  One thing I remember about this game, I was playing Multiplayer one night, and this other player kept going to the same spot over and over, I must of killed him 10-12 times before I got bored and went elsewhere on the map. 

My Pro Tip of the Day: If you are going to snipe, don't go to or stay in the same spot. It just makes you an easy kill. When I am playing a sniper, I will get 2-3 kills from a spot, then move. Always keep them guessing.

God of War

A 2 Pager, for Quake 4, Another Fun FPS I Enjoyed. 

Another 2 Pager for Call of Duty 2 Big Red One

And a Page and a Third? Killzone, my favorite of the bunch.

If I ever get the Helmet from the Killzone 3 Helghast Edition, I will hang this right behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment