Wednesday, May 3, 2017

More Misc Video Game Pickups

Have a small pile of games I picked up over the last 2 weeks.

Star Wars Disney Infinity Power Discs
$5.00 from Walmart

I also picked me up some Nintendo Cartridges at Half Price Books form the Clearance Shelf.

 5 Screw (I want to get all the 5 screw games) Baseball for the NES $1.00

Wheel of Fortune for the Super Nintendo for $2.00

And Supercross 2000 for the Nintendo 64 for $1.00

Next I picked up an actual game for the PSP from Pawn America

 Sonic Rivals 2
Complete and in Good Shape

While we were there, I also picked up a few PS2 games

Call of Duty 3 & Bully

Complete and in Great Shape

Also Complete with the map, and in Great Shape!

Although the map may find its way into my Xbox 360 version, as that's the copy I am more likely to play. Gotta keep ahead of my friends in Gamerscore!

No comments:

Post a Comment