Friday, May 12, 2017

Pimp My Playstation 2 Case

I had a job interview today near my favorite Salvation Army, so I couldn't NOT go in.

They didn't have much in the way of games I was interested in, but the did have LOTS of Sports Games for PS2, Original Xbox and Xbox 360.

I did manage to find this for .99 though
I was a fan of the show, and figured fer a buck, why  not?

The case however was beyond saving


Ouch. 

Despite the damage to the case, the Manual and Disc were in great shape. The artwork has a little chunk missing, on the top right by the PS Logo, but nothing that you really notice.

 And here is why I have lots of extra cases laying around, Good as New!

My Tip of the Day: When I see empty cases at the thrift store, I ask if I can buy them. Most of the time they will just let me have them for nothing. I did get charged .49 once for a Sega Genesis Case, but would pay that all day for a nice Genesis case so...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment