Sunday, August 16, 2015

Brooklyn Center, MN what happened to you?

My current job assignment has me working in Brooklyn Center, MN where I grew up. I am sad at how downhill it has gone.

Besides the Brookdale Mall I spent a lot of time at, which has since been replaced by a Wal Mart, an entire mall full of stores, replaced by a Wal Mart....... There are many empty lots. It would be one thing if the buildings had been renovated, or replaced with another business, but no, they are just barren, empty lots, makes me sad. These are all within a two mile or so circle, Just makes me sad to see the neighborhood I grew up in, has gone so far downhill

This used to be a Mexican Restaurant

There used to be a Strip Mall, Grocery Store and Small Gas/Service Station

This used to be a Grocery Store where my Brother worked

This was a Ford Dealer where my Father, Brother and I used to look at the Used Cars on Sundays


No comments:

Post a Comment