Sunday, August 9, 2015

Another Sega Game Lot

I was contacted by a user on Segaage.com, I have a Wanted ad up on the site for some things, Anyway he contacted me advising he saw I was in MN too and that he lived 10 minutes away, cool. He sent me some pictures of what the had, we agreed on a price, and made a time to meet.

Here's what I picked up:


First thing was the Artwork for Road Rash 3 (One of my top 6 games for the Genesis). Generally Loose Cartridges are easier to come across, and I figured with this at least if I came across a loose cart, I would already have the art.


Next a couple loose Cartridges, Mary Shelly's Frankenstein and Boogerman for the Genesis, as well as Super Columns for the Game Gear. They are in Great Shape.


Sega Club Wacky Worlds Creativity Studio. I already had this one loose cart, but wanted the box and manual for the collection. According to the box, this also came with a Sega branded Mouse. That would definitely make this game easier to play, and I will be keeping an eye out for that, but my 4 Year old still plays this for hours with a standard controller.


4 Genesis games, PGA Tour Golf, Arnold Palmer's Tournament Golf, After Burner II and Shove it! The Warehouse Game. All are complete and in great shape, except After Burner II, which is just missing the manual.

This is going to be it for Game Pickups for a month and a half or so, as I am saving up to finally get myself an Xbox One. There is a 1TB Forza Motorsport 6 Edition Console coming out September 15th, And one will be mine!

My blog will still have content, I know most of my posts are about Video Games, But I have plenty of Music and Book recommendations I want to share.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment