Saturday, July 4, 2015

Recent Video Game Pickups

Here are a few Misc Video Games, I picked up over the last 2 weeks.

A nice complete copy of Mission Impossible for the Playstation, $2.99 @Goodwill

My daughter picked up Dead or Alive 3 for the Original Xbox for me for $2.00 and I picked up Rampage Total Destruction for $2.99 @Goodwill.

Complete with an unused Xbox Live card, these are only for the Original Xbox, and not redeemable any longer, unfortunately.

Rampage came with a nice little bonus. Remember to always check those cases, you never know when there will be a memory card inside, I have got several this way.

I had never played this version of Rampage, it also has the original arcade version on the disc as well. My 4 year old and I have spent several hours playing, it is ALOT of fun, I recommend it for fans of the series.


I did a deal with a guy on Segaage.com for a few Complete Sega Genesis games, and misc Manuals I needed. Total was $20.00 shipped, I happened to have 20 bucks sittin' in my PayPal account.

I have been after Super Thunder Blade for awhile. The Family Feud is in the later release cardboard box, I am going to get the regular artwork for it, and put it in a regular Genesis clam shell case.

2 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Elo boost

    ReplyDelete