Sunday, July 12, 2015

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas


 I first bought this game when it released back in October of 2004 on the Playstation 2, I have been a fan of the Grand Theft Auto series, and been playing since the original top down view on the original Playstation. The Grand Theft Auto games have always been fun, and I have spent many, many hours in Rockstar Games virtual playgrounds.

As for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, I now have 5 copies of this game.

The Original Playstation 2 Release

The Playstation 2 Special Edition

The Original Xbox Release

Last fall (2014) I was reading Kotaku, and found out that San Andreas was available for the Xbox 360 to download from Xbox Live for $4.25, Of course I downloaded it.
My Digital Copy.....

But, then a couple weeks ago I was watching one of JHMDF's You Tube videos, and he had picked up an actual disc copy of San Andreas for Xbox 360. I was not aware they had released this on an actual retail disc, as I am not a fan of digital downloads, I prefer physical copies.

I Picked this up today

My only complaint is, I wish it was a regular label, instead of the Platinum Hits, It just doesn't look right on the shelf.


Anyway, Yes I am a hoarder.....

I also still have my Guide from back in the day

No comments:

Post a Comment