Monday, March 16, 2015

Tribute to the Old Game Room

We are moving in 2 weeks, and I wanted to say goodbye for now to my game room. When we moved into this 1280 sq ft. 3 br apt it was Myself, My GF, My Youngest (now 4), My Middle Child (now 19 & with my 1 Year Old Grandson) and my Oldest (21 Today) who was here 2-3 days a week.

 Now it just my Gf, Youngest and I. My middle child moved to Utah, and my oldest, who lives with her mom a 1/2 hour away, has started working and college, is only here 2-3 days a month :(. Anyway, we are downgrading to a 780 sq ft 2 br apt (in the same building we have been in for the last 4 years), and saving $350 a month in rent until next spring, when we plan to buy a house, then I can build an awesome game room!

 Here are a few pictures of my current game collection.

In the living room is the Original Nintendo, Original Xbox, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Wii. PS3 and Xbox 360.

Collectors Edtitions:
Who's Awesome Firebird is that?

Xbox 360 Games:

Other Games and systems in the LR:
The Silver Case is filled with Gameboy Advance Games

And the "Gameroom" which has the Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, PS2, Sega Saturn, and the mighty Sega Genesis/CD/32X Systems.






Can anyone tell what One of my Most Favorite Games is?

 There is also a PS1 in  the 4 yr olds room, She loves her some Crash Bandicoot. And a Model 1 Sega Genesis and Xbox 360 with a broken disc tray, so is a Netflix machine now, in my GF and I's room.

Let's take another look at my Favorite piece of Sega Hardware


 Anyway, that's it, this will all be dismantled and boxed up in the next week. I will be putting out what I can in the new place, I want it all, but gotta compromise with the GF (I guess)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment