Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sony PSP vs Nintendo DS

 I was bored today, and was able to finally pick up a game for the Sony PSP I had been after for awhile.

 I have had the game for the Nintendo DS for awhile, and have been searchin' for the PSP version. Finally, an ad popped up on Craiglist yesterday, a person had it for $5.00, Complete and in Great Condition. I picked it up, Star Wars Lethal Alliance.

 Anyway, I couldn't help but compare the two. Plus, Like I said, I was bored.

 First, lets take a look at the Packaging



And some screen footage. Using my PSP 1000, and Nintendo 3DSXL. The 3DS has a Grip thing I got off eBay for $5.00 shipped, definitely helps my hands during long gaming sessions, I recommend it. The only downside, is the stylus is inaccessible, so I have to keep it loose, I have lost (and found) it a bunch of times.


 The PSP definitely has the better picture. I did notice the DS loads faster though. Let's take a closer look at the screens.



Nintendo DS on top, Sony PSP on bottom

Overall, I am really enjoying the game. I am further along on the PSP version, and prefer it of the two. 

Hope you enjoyed.



No comments:

Post a Comment