Friday, March 27, 2015

Factory Sealed Games

 Over this last weekend I was out doing the Thrift Store Game Hunting thing, and I had the fortune to find some Factory sealed video games.

 At the Goodwill I frequent, I found a Factory Sealed PS3 Game, Dragon Age Origins. Fun game, I played through it as a warrior on Xbox 360. I don't play my PS3 much, but I had been wanting to give this game another play through as a Rogue, so here is an excuse, for $2.99!


Then, since I was headed over to my parents house in Brooklyn Center, I decided to swing by a Thrift Store I have only been to once, last August. And lo and behold, they have a few Sega Genesis games (which is my absolute favorite system), One of which is Factory Sealed.

 It may be a sports game, but to find a 23 year old sealed game for $3.49, I am not going to complain, it just means I won't be tempted to open it. Plus, I want a complete set of games for the Sega Genesis, Including Sports Games so....



No comments:

Post a Comment