Saturday, July 10, 2021

Original Playstation Game with a Bonus Disc!

 While I am on my Original Playstation kick, I am still picking up Xbox 360 things for the collection, since that console is my main focus, but I am enjoying this current detour with Playstation.

In perusing the web listings, I came across this game I had never heard of. They had bonus discs as far back as the Playstation? you know I could not resist after seeing that and picked it up.


Rollcage Limited Edition
Complete and in Great Shape

Of course me being me, spent a few days researching listings on eBay, Mercari and Offer Up to find the best deal. Now while there were a few of the Limited Edition I was able to find from $10-15.00, they did not include the Soundtrack CD, with the CD I finally ended up paying $30.00 shipped.

Love these 2nd Generation double disc CD cases.

That's it for today, I have been busy and am currently in the process of buying a home, and should be moved in by the end of the month. WITH space to get all my stuff, including my game collection out of storage 25 miles away, and displayed in the house proper.




I do have a couple more posts worth of pickups, will try and get them up this week






No comments:

Post a Comment