Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Strange Ten Pin Alley Disc for PS1

This game is a blast! I remember back in the mid 90's just playing the Demo Over and Over and Over.

 

I got this one in a lot of PS1 games (Blog up soon) when I saw the disc I thought it looked weird.


You can clearly feel that it has had a disc label added to it

No PS Logo, Region ID or anything?

For comparison, here is a "regular" copy I got last year

The bottom of the disc is that black that most PS1 games had.

Is it a bootleg? 

Is it a PC version?

Let's load it up into the PS2 and find out

It was sitting on this screen for longer than I thought it should, and was about to turn it off

Then

It booted up.

My final verdict? I am going to assume it was an old game store rental, There is a residue from a sticker you can make out on the center ring. Someone must have took it off, and it took the original artwork with it. At least they did something with it, the label sticker looks good, I am going to Keep it!


Remember when Blockbuster used to put a property of Blockbuster sticker over the entire disc, 

"Disc Shield"



That's it for today, more PS1 content coming!








No comments:

Post a Comment