Tuesday, July 20, 2021

More Playstation Games for the Collection - 1 of ?

 

Still slightly on my Playstation Detour, and after making a few transactions for Original Playstation Game Lots from Mercari, I have added quite a few more to the collection, for roughly $2-3.00 each.

I figured it was time to share.

You Don't Know Jack & You Don't Know Jack Mock 2

CD 1

CD 2

Mock 2


Rally Cross 2


Crime Killer


The Next Tetris


Area 51


Gunfighter: The Legend of Jesse James


Namco Museum Volume 1


Auto Destruct


Spongebob Squarepants Super Sponge


Here is the first 10 of ?

I have been trying to not buy anything for the next few weeks until I get moved, but......I am addicted to online shopping for deals so......... Another lot of 12 came in yesterday, with a story of a dirtbag seller, so stay tuned for that one.



 Have plenty more to share, can't wait to get it all out and up here for you all!















No comments:

Post a Comment