Monday, November 30, 2020

Robocop 3 - Better than you Remember

 I love Robocop. The original 1987 Paul Verhoeven Classic is one of my top 5 favorite movies ever, NOT that 2014 piece of garbage remake. Robocop 2 is also another great movie as well.


 I'll be honest, when Robocop 3 came out, I remember not really liking it very much. I don't know if it was because Peter Weller was not reprising his role as Robocop, or because (Spoiler) they kill Lewis fairly early on or what but I just did not care much for it. Over the years I have heard/read that it was not liked very much overall from most people.



About a week ago I was bored and looking to kill some time so I decided to peruse my way through YouTube's Free Movies, and came across Robocop 3. I decided that I would give it a watch and see if it really was as bad as I remembered, and to my surprise, it was not.


I enjoyed watching it and would watch it again. Guess 27 years makes a difference in opinion.


Give it a watch on YouTube - Free with Ads (as of 11/30/2020). Ads were minimal and short



No comments:

Post a Comment