Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Playstation 2 Game Pickups of the PAL Variety

 I was out at a slightly out of the way Goodwill, but I was on my way home from St. Cloud, MN on a game hinting trip (Pictures coming soon) so I decided to swing in, and I found some PAL Region Playstation 2 Games.

The PAL region is a television publication territory that covers most of AsiaAfricaEuropeSouth America and Oceania. It is so named because of the PAL (Phase Alternating Line) television standard traditionally used in those regions, as opposed to the NTSC standard traditionally used in Japan and most of North America.

I picked them up mainly just to get the Region specific colored cases, just cause.




Tiger Woods 
Blue Case w/Memory Card Holder


Stuntman
Blue Case w/ Playstation Logo stamped above disc


Gran Turismo 4
Silver Case with Playstation Logo stamped above Disc
with Need for Speed Underground Disc.


I swapped the artwork, manuals and discs into plain black Disc cases and traded them into a game store. I did keep the Gran Turismo 4 Art and Manual though, as it is one of my favorite game series. I think I might find a NTSC disc and keep the case varitation, Or maybe put it all in a U.S. PS 2 Case.








No comments:

Post a Comment