Wednesday, January 15, 2020

More Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One Pickups

First up, you know I love my Steelbooks, and I finally got one I had been chasing.

 Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Collectors Edition
 Bonus Disc!
No Manual, but I have one in my standard copy of this game

The last of the 4 Steelbooks for the original Xbox I needed, although since the centers are plastic, they are referred to as Metal Paks. The other 3 are Doom 3, Halo 2 and True Crime New York City.

And since I made a big deal about picking up Deadrising.....

 Deadrising 2
 Complete
With Map

And another game that I had originally set out to pickup over the summer of 2019

 Dirt Showdown
Very Nice Condition and Complete

I generally see this game sell for $20-25.00, but I didn't want to pay that. 
But I bided my time and BAM! I got a very nice and very complete copy for $10.00 shipped.

And I had to swing into Walmart to pickup some misc home stuff and, Found These:

Dishonored 2 

Dishonored Death of the Outsider


$5.00 each Brand New on Clearance!


No comments:

Post a Comment