Saturday, November 2, 2019

A Few Recent Game Pickups

First up, I saw this at Walmart and didn't even know it existed, 
Been a Doom fan since '93, so need to give it a watch.

Doom Annihilation

And a few pickups for my Xbox 360 collection

Halo 3 Essentials
Apparently this came with the Halo 3 Legendary Edition
Something I will give a watch one of these days

And of course, a couple games

 Ace Combat Assault Horizon
$5.00 Shipped & Complete

And one of the racing games I had been after all summer, that I first tried out and have digitally with Xbox games with gold, loved and had to get the physical copy for the collection

 Grid 2
$8.25 Shipped Complete with 2 Manuals

Now I have an extra manual to sell to offset my cost, or trade for a manual I need

And, while we are speaking of Grid

 Grid Ultimate Edition for Xbox One
I don't think I posted this after getting it.

It is a GREAT Racing game! Really Really enjoying it.
Another hit from Codemasters, if you like racing games, give it a test drive!


And I also picked up another game I have been playing a lot of.
The first Call of Duty game I have been excited for in a long time

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

 Had to get the Precision Edition to get the Steelbook
Game is in my system, both the Campaign and Multiplayer is ALOT of fun

 Misc extras that came with the Precision Edition
Will give the thumbsticks a try
The skin is for the original Xbox One controller design, but I wasn't going to use it anyway

And I went to Best Buy to pickup Luigi's Mansion 3 for my daughter and saw these:

Brand New Steelbooks for $5.99

 Battlefield V

and

 Fallout '76

Of course I had to buy them!



Some great pickups for the last 2 weeks, 
and some great games I have been playing!











No comments:

Post a Comment