Saturday, November 30, 2019

Black Friday 2019 Pickups = PS4 Edition

I have stated on this blog in the past, that I wasn't interested in getting a PS4. But, let's face facts I am a gamer, I love video games, I love collecting them, and I especially love playing them, and Playstation has their own exclusive games. And since this console generation is my last console generation, why not.

So, when I was perusing the Black Friday ads for 2019, and saw one of the PS4 deals I knew I would be buying.

1 TB PS4 with 3 Exclusive games, $199.99 ($214.xx after tax)

Physical copy of Last of Us Remastered

Digital Downloads of God of War (Which I sold for $10.00) 
and Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

And there were also games for $9.99 each, I picked up

5 Uncharted games for $30.00!

Physical copy of God of War, and of course I had to get Gran Turismo Sport.

I got a PS4 and all of the exclusive games I wanted for it, for less than $275.00!

The best part was, yes they were all Black Friday specials, but Best Buy and Walmart started the Black Friday pricing online on Sunday the 24th. I ordered the games online and picked them up in store, and the PS4 came via UPS Tuesday. I didn't have to go out and fight crowds, THAT was the best Black Friday deal in my book.

Oh and this also came from Limited Run Games Tuesday as well

Star Wars Racer Revenge

But, the disc was loose in the case again...... Limited Run is 1 for 3 so far with me ...

And here we go, all set up with the PS3.
With a cool free Ace Combat 4 Static Theme

Spent Tuesday night installing and updating, Played some Red Faction (Still a great fun game), Killzone Shadow Fall and Gran Turismo Wednesday evening. Then Friday I went to play Gran Turismo again, and had to wait for a 48 Minute update/install. At least Playstation is consistent :/


Overall I am very happy with my purchase, Every PS4 game I ever wanted, plus Horizon Zero Dawn and a 1 TB system for less then $275.00. So aside from whatever else Limited Run might come out with, more Star Wars and hopefully Red Faction II, I am all set with my PS4 collection.









No comments:

Post a Comment