Saturday, November 23, 2019

A Few More Recent Game Pickups

I was in the area (a block away) of a Goodwill I had not been to in awhile, So of course I had to swing in and check it out since I haven't been thrifting or in a Goodwill in a while now.

I was surprised when I got to the media section and saw that they now have their Blu Rays and Video  Games priced at $2.99. No more high or individual pricing, DVDs were $1.99 And there was great selection of Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii too, several games I would have bought if I hadn't already had them, Gears of War, Fallout 3. couple Call of Duty, Forza, etc... Of course there were a lot of the obligatory sports games as well.

First up for the Original Xbox

 King Kong
Complete and in good shape

I played through this game on the Xbox 360 for the realatively easy 1000 Gamerscore.
It's a decently fun First Person Shooter.


And for the Xbox 360

 Dishonored
 Complete and in Good Shape
Neat inside artwork

I have played through this game a few years ago, it is one of my daughters favorite game series.

I also picked up a good complete copy of the original Left 4 Dead that was there. I HAD the Game of the Year Edition, but my afore mentioned daughter "borrowed" it a few years back , and still plays it so it was just easier for me to replace it  😆

And I also picked up a few DVD's and a Blu Ray as well and when I went to check out, the clerk only charged me $1.99 each for all of it! Bonus!

And of course, me being me, a few eBay pickups

The Gamestop pre-order bonus for Forza Motorsport 7

Got it cheap. I generally see it selling between $15-20.00 but I got it for $7.xx shipped.

And another original Xbox Game with a Bonus Disc!

 The Godfather The Game
 Complete Limited Edition
 with Bonus Disc
 And Map
Not bad for $6.00 shipped

And on the way home from work Friday night, I decided to swing into Half Price Books
Picked up a couple DVDs, a book and of course a few clearance video games

 Big Game Hunter Ultimate Challenge
A complete Playstation game.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Mario Kart 8

Couple Wii U games for my 8 Year old.


That's it for now, but there are some great deals coming up for Black Friday

Wonder what I will end up with?










No comments:

Post a Comment