Sunday, October 20, 2019

Couple of Misc Xbox Pickups this week

Neat Logo I came across and wanted to use somewhere

I have been playing ALOT of the new Grid racing game, and it is ALOT of fun!

But, me being me, I still have been perusing the ol interwebs and picking up a few shiny baubles for my never ending collection that have caught my eye.

First up, as I showed in my last blog, I returned the improper version of a game I was sent. And I did mange to get the correct one, from a different seller, and for less money!

Secret Weapons over Normandy
 Complete
With the Bonus Disc this time

And speaking of bonus discs, A Xbox pre-order bonusc disc

Men of Valor pre-order bonus disc
Now, my only conundrum. Do I leave it in this case by itself, 
or Do I put it in a double disc case and put it in with the actual game?


The same seller also had a Xbox 360 game I had been after as well

 America's Army True Soldiers
Complete


That's it for this week, Now back to playing some more Grid!

No comments:

Post a Comment