Sunday, May 19, 2019

Box of Retro Video Game Goodness Part 2

I got everything cleaned up. and tested what I was able

First up the Playstation stuff, which I was able to test on a PS2

The Perfomance MultiPlayer Adapter

the Interact PS ProPad
Works


the Sony 4 Player Adapter
Everything including the cord cleaned up real nice


I was able to all the Nintendo stuff Cleaned up, but I don't have a way to test any of it, with my NES Packed away. But, in general NES stuff is fairly durable, and I don't forsee any problems.

The A/V cord

the AC Adapter

And once I removed the duct tape, there was nothing wrong with the cord!

the Controllers

Just like the AC adapter, after removing the duct tape, there was nothing wrong with the cord.

and the EA 4 Play adapter for the Sega Genesis



All in all some nice pickups

No comments:

Post a Comment