Saturday, May 25, 2019

Mayhem in 3D for Xbox 360

I procured another one of the games on my summer of Xbox 360 gaming list.

I found out about this game several months ago, when I saw a You Tuber pick it up for the PS3. Since Destruction Derby 1 & 2 on the Original Playstation are some of my absolute favorite games, I just had to get myself a copy of Mayhem in 3D for the Xbox 360.


So I started watching eBay auctions, checking Mercari and looking at local pawn shops.

Average eBay auction sales were about $18.00


I did see one at a pawn shop, it had a $14.99 price tag on it, and I didn't want to pay that much

So, I happened to be perusing Gamestop.com and I saw 1 store within 100 miles had one, for $4.99! Wait, what, $4.99 really?? So as soon as I got home form work my buddy and I shot over to the Gamestop and I picked it up, for $4.49. I used his Power Up Rewards. Oh and my 8 year old also got the exclusive Detective Pikachu Pokemon card that Gamestop was offering, so it was a win / win all around.

But.....

NO Artwork or Manual.......UGH!

Sidebar Rant: People, What the Hell are you doing with your cases and manuals, Seriously? UGH!

However, As I had been watching eBay I knew someone has been selling the artwork, manual AND 3-D glasses themselves that I never see included in the auctions, for $4.99 shipped. So as soon as we got home, I hopped online only to get to eBay and find out that the auction had ended.... DOH!

But wait, it had the see relisted item button, so I clicked the button and boom! There was the auction I had been looking for, relisted, AND with a discount, it was $4.44 shipped! 


and

It arrived about 7 days later, and in Great Shape! 
The 3-D glasses were still sealed together in plastic.

Got out and extra 360 case I had and got it all together
Nice

So, for about half what the item generally goes for,$9.00, I got a great complete copy!

I played the game for awhile, and I really like it. It is presented in a comic book style, with the only colors being Black & White with a Red sky, and the occasional Yellow lettering. I have bad eyes and thick glasses, so I am not going to be opening the 3-D glasses and trying them out.




I AM however going to be keeping an eye on Gamestop.com and if I see them near me for $4,99, 
I will be buying and flipping them, especially if they are complete!


Thanks for Looking, more pickups soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment