Sunday, July 15, 2018

Thirft N Pawn Game Hunting in MN

I hadn't been really out and out game hunting for over a year, so we decided (my daughters n I) to take the afternoon, and hit up some Pawn Shops and Thrift stores, here's what we found.


Our first stop was at Goodwill Where I picked up a Brand New Sealed Xbox One First Person Shooter. Raid: World War II. Even if it isn't great, hey, it was $5.00.


Next stop was at the Salvation Army. where I picked up Juiced 2 for the PSP, Missing the Manual Though.

Next stop on the route was at a Pawn America where I found myself another Sega 32X game I needed for my set, Toughman Contest for $15.00. I also watch 32X auctions, and check new listings every day or two and knew there was a Box, Manual and insert currently on eBay for $12.00.


The price tag says $15.00, but when I got to the register, after waiting FOREVER for a clerk, I asked the lady ringing me out if she could do any better on the price? She responded with $12.00 and I said great, thanks!

Next stop was at a Savers, where I picked up a DVD and Complete Sega Genesis game.

Halo Legends DVD, $2.99

And a complete and Great condition copy of Tecmo Super baseball for the Sega Genesis for $1.99. I opened it up at the store and saw the inside was MINT!


Next stop was another Pawn America and I picked up one a the few games on my PS3 list, Haze a PlayStation Exclusive First Person Shooter and the Saw UMD movie for the PSP.



Then I had seen that Gamestop was selling Star Wars Battlefront II, Brand New for $19.99. We decided to go to the one closest to the Pawn America, but they didn't have any Xbox One copies. So, we shot over to another Gamestop on the way back home and they also had no copies for Xbox One.

Undeterred we walked across the parking lot to Best Buy, where they had copies and price matched Gamestops sale price.


I figured at $19.99 it was time for me to finally pick this up and play through the campaign, and whatever Multiplayer I could.

When we got home, I checked the mailbox and had a package I had ordered from Walmart.com


Sebastein Loeb Rally Evo. If you have been following this blog, you'll know that I have been playing a lot of Dirt and WRC Rally games and found this game available for $11.xx brand new on Walmart.com, and figured I'd give it a shot.

Then after we got in the apartment, I hopped onto eBay and clicked buy it now for the Toughman Contest Box, Manual and stuff.


And a few days later, it arrived




We also decided to try our hand at making a video for You Tube on this trip You can watch it below.






No comments:

Post a Comment