Saturday, July 21, 2018

Salvation Army Video Game and DVD Pickups

Tuesday night after work I got into my car, and it drove me to my favorite Salvation Army. No, really, I swear. I did not plan to go, but I left work and just found myself there.


First I picked up some DVD's

He-Man for me and Pokémon for my Daughter for .99 each

True Blood season 4, $2.99


Onto the Games!


Chicken Shoot for the Wii, $1.99

Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition for PS2, $1.99

RTX Red Rock for PS2, $1.99

Brand New, Factory Sealed Jackbox Party Pack for Xbox 360 for, .99

Not a bad haul for magically ending up there. But Thursday I decided to swing out there again, And.....

First, I Picked up a stack of Dvds

All .99 each

A couple I had seen years ago, A-Team, The Fifth Element, When a Stanger Calls (Which I remember the original being the better of the two) but I did not have, and had been wanting to see again. 

And a few I had been looking for, Catch and Release has Kevin Smith in it, I had found it one time at a thrift store, but the case was empty, so I was glad to finally find a copy. Mr & Mrs. Smith I have owned since 2005, but the standard edition, looking forward to checking out the Unrated.

And I also grabbed a couple games

Max Payne for the Xbox, $1.99

Fight Night Round 3 for the Xbox 360, $1.99

I had this game a long time back (2010 I think?). It is one of the easy 1000 Gamerscore games. I had traded it off after I got the 1000, But figured for $1.99, might as well add it to the collection again to stay. I did swap it into a standard green Xbox 360 case though, since the disc holder tabs were broken.




That's it for now, Thanks for Looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment