Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Half Price Books Video Game & Blu Ray Pickups

It was the infamous 50% off your highest priced item coupon day at Half Price Books this last weekend, and well you know of course I went!

First off a few non gaming finds. My wife and I have quite the movie collection, I wouldn't say it rivals my game collection, but it's close. Blu Ray's, DVD's and VHS Tapes that never made the jump to DVD or Blu Ray. Anyway, we love our movies.

So, I was perusing the clearance section in the back of the store, and found Steelbooks! Now anyone who follows this blog or knows me, knows I love Steelbooks. Anyway, I found these for $4.99 each, they were originally the DVD/Blu Ray combo pack, but the price tags said Blu Ray Disc only, which was fine with me as my wife and I already have them on DVD, They are guilty pleasure movies for us.
I believe these were Best Buy exclusive Steelbooks? I remember seeing an ad and thought, Hmm do I really Need them? The Fast and the Furious (#1) and Fast & Furious (#4)

Ok, now onto the games! Only 2, but hey great additions to my collection.


A few months ago I picked up the standard edition of this game (See that Blog HERE), but for (Another) $6.00 I found the Complete Edition, which I will be swapping the Complete Edition Disc into my game case, and selling the standard edition in the complete edition case, and recoup a few bucks.

And what did I decide to use my coupon on? Well I didn't really find anything super rare or super expensive, so I bought this for $10.00 (50% off $19.99)

Far Cry 4 for the Xbox One, the only Far Cry game I haven't played yet.


That's it for today, but never fear I already have another pile of pickups, for another post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment