Friday, September 18, 2015

Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 Edition

I wasn't in a hurry to get an Xbox One when they first came out, as I unfortunately don't have as much time as I used to to play games. But, Once I found out that Star Wars Battlefront was only on the new consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and would not be released on the 360, I knew I would have to get one before Nov 2015.

Then I found out that Microsoft was releasing a Forza Motorsport 6 Edition of the console on September15th 2015, and I knew that I had to have it. I am a huge Forza fan, having played all of them (except 5, it's on my list) since the first one on the Original Xbox. And Here it is:


I finally ponied up the cash, and picked up the console and few games. Rare Replay (30 incredible classic games for 30 bux, how can you go wrong?), Minecraft (of course!), Destiny the Taken King (Legendary Edition) and One of the titles I had been looking forward to playing on the Xbox One, Wolfenstein the Old Blood.


Let's open it up, and take a look inside!


 Looks like the box with the Power Supply, HDMI Cable, Headset and Controller.

Nice Looking Controller!

And here it is with the console


And a better look at the games, Unfortunately, Forza 6 is a Digital Download, and I prefer Physical copies of my games, but I will get one in the future, for now I will deal with the Digital Download, since it did come with the console and all.

There were also some cool Forza Motorsport and Xbox One Stickers

I am not leaving the house this weekend, going to spend some "Quality Time" with my new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment