Saturday, April 9, 2016

Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition

It was time

I have been a big Forza fan since the first one on the original Xbox. I knew when I finally got an Xbox One, I would be getting Forza 5. When I finally did get my Xbox One, I got the Forza 6 Edition Console Unboxing Blog Here

I got back into playing Forza a few weeks ago, after a slight hiatus, and since I had some Virtual Money in my Virtual Pocket, off to eBay I went. I found someone Selling Brand New, Factory Sealed Forza 5 Limited Editions for $19.99 Shipped. Of course I had to click the Buy it Now.


Let's open it up, and see whats inside

Steelbook, I love to collect Steelbooks


When I get a Steelbook game, I like to get a regular case and artwork to keep it on the game shelf with. That way the Steelbook doesn't get all dented and scratched taking it off and on the shelf. This pickup was no different.

Back to eBay I went, while I was waiting for my Limited Edition to arrive, and I found One, yes One listing for a empty case and artwork for Forza Motorsport 5. $1.99. with $1.99 shipping, I won.

And here it is, it is in brand new condition, to go with my brand new limited edition.

With everything tucked inside

Both cases together

I also had a free car download, I received an email from Microsoft/Xbox Live with a code for a free car download for Forza Motorsport 5, I received the email 11/23/13. Entered the code when I got my game two and a half years later, and still worked. Hang on to those old emails, never know when you can use them.

Here are a few quick videos I made of various races





That's it for today, heading off for a craigslist deal on some Sega Stuff! Will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment