Friday, May 22, 2015

Small Goodwill Score

Today, I decided to swing by one of my favorite Goodwills, it's been awhile since I made a stop. Looks like they got some new price tags.


Found a couple PS2 games, $2.99 each. I have been looking for a good condition, complete copy of Ridge Racer V for awhile, I have found a few beat up copies, It's nice to finally find a nice, complete copy.

Stickers Cleaned Off Nice



Looks like one of the tabs for the manual are broken off of the DOA case, oh well I have a STACK of extra PS2 cases, with the memory card holder, I just like em better.

Hey, Kristopher Garin from Brainerd, MN, I got your game!

What's this? At least the registration card was filled out in pencil, wonder if I can erase it off decently? Looks like he bought the game 12/29/03. Musta bought it with his X-Mas money. I decided to be decent, and covered the address and phone number, just cause there are a lotta Jackasses out there that would probably use it for evil. 


No comments:

Post a Comment