Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sacred Line Afterplay


 I have finished a full play through of this game, and I knew it was short, and I completed it in about a 1/2 hour. However, I do wish it would have been a little longer, There are multiple endings, so there is some replay value. But, for a "new" Sega Genesis game for $39.00, I am not going to complain.

I would recommend it, if you have a few extra bucks laying around, and are looking for somethng new to try out on your Genesis.


The full playthrough was done on my Model 1 Genesis on my 32" CRT TV:


I think the CRT TV gameplay looks better myself, but I suppose for a roughly 25 year old system, it makes sense it would. I think I am going to look into a HD upscaler/converter and see how that goes. I would rather play on a TV twice as big, who wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment