Friday, May 8, 2015

I Bought A Sports Game?


I went into the Thrift Store the other day, and saw this for 0.99. Madden 2005 Collector's Edition for the Playstation 2, Aaaaaand I bought it. A Sports game, Me? WTF? I have NO intention of playing it, so why did I buy it?

 I have never been a sports person, never been into sports, don't care about sports, couldn't tell anyone anything about sports plays, calls etc... I can identify which  ball or average piece of equipment is for which sport (for the most part), otherwise I have zero to less interest in sports, Including sports Video Games.

 Hello, My name is David, and I am a Video Game Hoarder.

 When you get out to the car in the parking lot, and you are questioning yourself about the purchase you just made, maybe it's time to admit you have a problem. I am a Video game collector, I love playing and collecting Video Games, Especially for the older systems, the newer systems just don't have the same feel, yeah I said it! My Sega Genesis is 1000 times better than my Xbox 360 or PS3, Period.

 Anyway, back to the topic, I saw this at the Thrift Store for 0.99, and it is in Excellent Condition, with the slip cover, and I bought it. I hope it enjoys the rest of it's life sitting on a shelf, right alongside my dignity......












No comments:

Post a Comment