Saturday, August 31, 2024

Frontlines Fuel of War Xbox 360

 I like Collecting Various Versions or Variations of Games to make my own "Ultimate Editions" 

(As I did HERE with Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2)

Working on my Xbox 360 Collection, I have come across a couple different Variations for 

Frontlines Fuel of War.

3 Different Versions

The Most Common one (Aside from one without any extra things) 
is the one with the Code for an extra Single Player Level

This was Available From either Gamestop or Best Buy

I was not able to determine which map was exclusive to which retailer
or
If it was Random from either which Code you got.

If anyone knows, feel free to comment below.


Next was a Soundtrack CD


This one was Exclusive to Circut City


and finally, one that seems to be rather Uncommon.

As I have alluded to before, many times the exclusive items are missing from various games when they are being sold on the 2nd hand market. I have only seen this next one without the Item twice, and finally this one, Which I bought for $11.25 off eBay actually had the Item with it

I was unable to find out which retailer or where this was from.

Again, If anyone knows where this one was from, feel free to comment below.


And Just because as I was perusing online to find these games, I came across a PC edition that had the Mini Brady Game Guide. Since I have several other Xbox 360 games from Best Buy that came with one, I figured why Not add the guide to my "Ultimate Edition"?. Plus I only paid $5-6.00 shipped



.



No comments:

Post a Comment