Saturday, September 7, 2024

More PS2 Games with Bonus Discs

 Picked up a couple more games for the Playstation 2 that came with a Bonus Disc.


First up, I already had the standard edition of this game, 

which I sold for more then I bought this Bonus DVD Version for?


Sonic Riders

With an Exclusive Sonic X DVD

Game Disc

And DVD

Next is one I had been aware of for the last 3 Years.
I had not seen one with the Bonus Disc, But many without.

I also Paid about 4 times what I usually will pay for a nice complete game,
But Again I had not seen one with the Bonus Disc for 3+ Years now, So Had to.

Psi-Ops

On the Back top right corner shows its the bonus version


Game Disc

And Soundtrack CD

I was hoping to get this for the Original Xbox. 
And I actually have the Proper Case Artwork for the Xbox version. 
Calls out the CD right on Front, Making it easier to find scrolling online.


So I might get the standard art for the PS2 and Get the Standard Xbox Version to put the CD in. 
But Like I mentioned, This was the First time in several years I have seen the Actual Soundtrack with one.















No comments:

Post a Comment