Friday, October 28, 2022

Quick Xbox 360 "Fat" Elite Custom

 Back in September 2020 I picked up my Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2  Console (Blog Here

Then in November 2020 I also picked up my Xbox 360 Arcade Console (Blog Here)

Shortly there after I knew that I needed to get ahold of another Modern Warfare 2 Console, for parts at minimum to customize my Original Elite.


A few months go I finally got ahold of  a working one, with a seized disc drive for $40.00


What if the one on the Right were to get the Eject Button and Disc Tray Trim from the one on the Left?

The it would look like this!!

And here it is with the Inspiration

Love It!



Most of my 360's

I still have the White Slim complete in box and a Black E that I use


Bonus Picture:
Red Curtain in the Gameroom on the window the Sun comes up on. Gives the Room an Erie Glow



Thanks for Looking, More Soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment