Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Another Xbox 360 S Console for the Collection

 I picked up yet another Xbox 360 Console for my Xbox 360 Collection. Found this gem on Craigslist for $40.00. The seller originally had it listed 6-8 weeks ago at $100.00, then dropped it to $80.00, then $60.00,  and then I saw he had renewed the ad again last night and dropped the asking price to $50.00. I shot him an email and said $40.00 Cash and I would pick it up today. He responded this morning, and by 1:00pm I had my new (to me) Console!

Gears of War Edition - No Controller Though......

320GB Hard Drive

Looks like it has been opened up at one time

 Lets see if it works

Yep, Sure Does! Wait, Play Game?

I totally forgot to do what I usually do first.

Check for a Bonus Game! Rayman Origins

And Bonus, Bonus, One I didn't already have. Just need to get a case and manual for it.


Plays just fine


And into the collection it goes


White One is Complete in Box - Blue One is hooked to my TV 


That's it for today, trying to get the Game Room squared away, at least enough for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment