Friday, January 21, 2022

More Original Xbox Games with Bonus Discs

 Picked up a couple more Bonus Discs and/or games with Bonus Discs for the Xbox Collection


America's Army Rise of a Soldier - Special Edition

Includes a Bonus DVD



Next

Shadow Ops Red Mercury
With Pre-Order Bonus DVD


Next is one I see more frequently for the PS2, Well I see the case with just the game online alot, missing the music CD listed as complete of course, anyway...... Found it on the Xbox for a great price, it was around $8.00

L.A. Rush

With Bonus Music CD

Reg Card too

And another I see more frequently on PS2

25 to Life

With Bonus Music CD

Broken Case :(


And one I had since new back in the early 2000's

Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter

But not with the Music Sampler

AND it also includes a Mini Comic

Very Cool game, "Stars" Henry Rollins as Mace Griffin



More Extras to expand my collection, have more coming down the pipe soon!





















No comments:

Post a Comment