Friday, August 6, 2021

More Playstation Games for the Collection - 4 of ?

 Next set of pickups, along with a little story of a crappy buyer.......


I Picked up a lot of 10 Playstation games off Mercari for $18.00 + $4.99 Shipping, Which makes them $2.30 Each. However the day they were supposed to have arrived, I got a notice in my mailbox from the Post Office stating that there was $4.79 Postage Due on the package? What? That is not what the seller and I agreed to?

So I messaged the Seller through Mercari and I was actually very personable, I must have grown over the last couple of years or something, asking if he would refund me the $4.79 so I could go pay for the package at the Post Office. He got back to me a few hours later and told me "Tough, Not My Problem"

W T F? Really? I filed a claim through Mercari's app, they actually have a button for if a buyer receives a package with Postage Due. Wow must be enough of a problem that they had to make a dedicated claim button. Anyway, I scanned a picture of the notice from the post office, and I got an email back within an hour stating that all I had to do was scan and upload a picture of the receipt once I paid for the Postage at the Post Office and they would refund me the $4.79. Mercari's Customer Service is Top Notch!


All right enough Bitchin, Here's the Pictures of the messy haul


Jet Moto 2


Machine Head


NHL Rock the Rink
Looks like it has the same gameplay as NFL Blitz


Jimmy White's 2 Cueball


Skydiving Extreme
I think I picked this up at a Thrift Store within the last year?


Bur's Trick Wakeboarding!!


Forsaken


V.I.P w/Pamela Anderson

Anyone remember Pamela Anderson? ............

Anone? ...........




Tekken 2


And Finally
Another Copy of

Ten Pin Alley


Is that all for Original Playstation? 

Do I have more? 

Maybe?

I do have some PS2 stuff to share as well.


Stay Tuned!























No comments:

Post a Comment