Saturday, August 14, 2021

Last of my Original Playstation Pickups 5 of 5

 A couple of weeks ago (ok 5-6) I was out of town in Superior Wisconsin, Was really up there to raid the thrift stores in Duluth, MN, but Superior is right across the bridge and had a better Hotel booking. Anyway..... A couple blocks from the Hotel was a Game Store called Games Then and Now, so of course I had to swing in and see what they had.


Formula 1 Championship Edition


All Star Racing 2


Chronicles of the Sword
Double Disc Game
I have the Manual, not sure why it is not pictured?

The clear case parts were destroyed, but the next time I swung into Goodwill I bought a double disc CD for .99 Cents to swap it over for the game.


Then at a Savers in Duluth I found

Test Drive Off Road 3 Case & Manual Only
The funny thing was that they had a sign that said all discs are at the front counter, But when I brought this up to the counter and they brought out their game binder, with game discs in it, but of course NOT for this one. The lady went to toss the case and I said, I would be interested in the case if you are just going to throw it away, she handed it to me, apologized for not having the disc and said I could just have it.


Then I went on a Grand Theft Auto buying binge

I have had the original top down Grand Theft Auto games for my Playstation since they were new back in the mid to late 90's. I can remember playing them in my game room at the house I shared with my first wife while listening to Overkill. But not these versions. I am pretty sure I have the greatest hits releases as well, but won't know for sure until I am able to unpack my Playstation collection after I move.

Grand Theft Auto Collector's Edition
Complete with Map

Grand Theft Auto Collector's Edition Mission Pack #1
Like today's DLC, But Physical
Also with Map

and

Grant Theft Auto 2 Collector's Edition
No map, did it come with one? I don't remember.


Then I also came across this for $20.00, so figured , Why Not!

Grand Theft Auto The Director's Cut
Complete and in Excellent Condition
With Map

And I bought this off Mercari, and when I bought it I got a message from the seller that he was out of town on vacation with his family. I replied that I was in no hurry and to enjoy his vacation. When I got the package, he had thrown in 2 other games (I already Had)  that were also in Great Condition.




That's it for this week, have something really cool that I was excited to find next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment