Sunday, June 6, 2021

Original Playstation Game Pickups

 I am mainly an Xbox/Xbox 360 Collector. But, I do pickup most of the Disc based game systems games. The original Playstation is one that I will always have an special affinity for, as it was my first "Big Boy" console that I had  bought myself after moving out of my parents house.


First up a couple recouper games I already had

Tetris
Sells for $12-15.00

Found this one mixed in with the Music CD's, I have had it since it was new.

Descent Maximum
Sells for $18-20.00


This one is a game I had never heard of, of course with it being a sports game why would I have. But it was half off day at the thrift store I was at, so it only cost me .50 Cents!

Alexi Lalas International Soccer

At the time I bought it (and still currently as of today 6/6/2021) There are none in the sold listings on eBay, and only a couple listed for sale. Which seems odd to me as sports games generally are not that sought after, and tend to clog the listings. And only a few listed anywhere from $5-20.00. Mine is in nice shape, so I have it listed for $12.49 w/free shipping


Onto the ones I am keeping for the collection

Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace
No Manual, but was also .50 at the same thrift store as the soccer game.

Quick memory Share: I split from my first wife in early 1999, I ended up moving into an apartment with a roommate, who was also a Playstation fan. I remember we spent one whole weekend shortly after I moved in playing through this game.



Reel Fishing
Torn Manual - sure I could find a replacement manual or game eventually

Nascar 98


Nascar 2001


IHRA Drag Racing


Pipe Dreams 3D


Skydiving Extreme


Sports Superbike 2


Caesers Palace


Vigilante 8


Porsche Challenge
Love Porsche's and Racing games = Perfect!


I have had a loose manual for this game for several years.


Someone donated their Cool Boarders Collection

Cool Boarders 2


Cool Boarders 3


Cool Boarders 4


Cool Boarders 2001



Next up, since I was on a Playstation kick, I picked up a couple Rally games from eBay

Need for Speed V-Rally 2


Michelin Rally Masters
















































No comments:

Post a Comment