Monday, March 18, 2019

Latest Xbox One Pickups

After a little blog vacation, I have returned. Did ya miss me?



I was in a Gamestop (Yeah, I just never learn) with my daughter and her fiancee' and I decided to pick up Gears of War 4 for $4.99, just for the case. My daughter had bought me the Ultimate Edition steelbook back at release, And I needed a regular case to keep it in. Anyway, for the price, why not?


And since I didn't need the actual game, I decided to sell it on eBay.

Even ended up making a little money, Nice!


I also picked up this for $4.99 at Gamestop on that same trip

Figured for $5.00 I'd give the campaign a whirl


For X-mas my 8 year old got me this


And my wife got me this

Steelbook, Does she know me or what!



I was finally able correct the mistake Microsoft and Turn 10 made in their infinite wisdom with the Forza Motorsport 6 edition Xbox one Console:

An actual physical copy of the game

A digital copy came with the console 


And some deals I got from the Microsoft store on Cyber Monday.

$8.00 Brand new

$30.00 Brand new

The best part is they really cost me NOTHING! Since I had my banked Microsoft rewards points, I just redeemed them for Microsoft/Xbox credit, and got these for free!

Speaking of controllers I picked this one up at a pawn shop for $20.00


An original Xbox One controller, before they added the headset jack.

Unfortunately, the A button doesn't seem to want to work........ Guess I will just have to crack it open and see if I can get it working.


And lastly the wife and I decided to pickup

It was $36.00

My wife and I played lots and lots of hours of Black Ops III together, so figured why not?

I could go on about this game (not in a good way), but it's late and I just don't feel like it, suffice it to say that even at $36.00 I feel like I spent too much.

Back Soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment