Saturday, September 9, 2017

Reaching the Summit of Hill 30

In my continued quest for a good condition map for my Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 game, I have had to overcome a few hurdles.


Note to eBay Sellers: Answer Questions Sent By Potential Buyers!

So before pulling the trigger on another game off eBay, I had sent a few sellers a question, using the ask a seller a question feature on eBay.

A seller had a PS2 version of the game listed as complete, I did not see the map in the pictures, so I asked if it included the map, never heard from them. I also asked the other 4 sellers if the map was included.

And after 4 days 1 out of the 5 sellers bothered to answer my question, That it did not include a map.

Here is the Map I got with that shitty copy from that seller that listed the game as Very Good Condition (You can see that blog HERE ) Since I was refunded and told to keep the item, I figured I couldn't really destroy the map any worse than it already was, and broke out my roll of packaging tape.

 I taped all along the outer edges and across the middle seams
This now resides in the case of my PS2 copy of the game

Onto another copy I received today, I paid $4.94 shipped. It was listed as good condition, and that it included the map, which I could make out as behind the manual in the pictures.

 This is in GREAT Condition! It might even be better than the copy I currently have in my collection.

And onto the most important part of this purchase, the Map:

Wow this Map in Crisp and Clean, Very Nice!

My Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 Map Quest has finally come to an end, after a few trials and tribulations with a very nice clean, crisp map, now onto something else to obsess and chase after,

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment