Sunday, September 17, 2017

Original Xbox Games, Kept a Few, Flipped a Few, Made some Money.

I was perusing Craigslist and came across an Original Xbox Lot of 10 games. They were asking $20.00, I saw Star Wars Battlefront II in the lot, and knew I could flip that and recoup my money for the entire lot.


I mulled it over for a few days, Emailed the person and they still had them, so I went to the cash machine, and drove over to their house, which was ten or so minutes from mine and picked them up. There was one game I really wanted, another I kept just cause it was complete and in nice shape.


First the fluff

Some Misc Sports Games

Couple Decent Titles

Nice complete copy of Battlefront II

And the two I kept for my collection. 

I mainly wanted The Simpsons Road Rage, But the Lord of the Rings game was in beautiful condition, complete and I did not have it so, I decided to keep it.

After swapping out the nice Original Green cases to use as replacement spares, I ended up putting up the 7 games I was not interested in back on Craigslist for $20.00 and a few days later, they sold. So I had recouped my initial investment of $20.00, and had 2 games for my collection, and another yet to sell.

I started the auction at .01, with free shipping and it sold tonight for $22.02. After shipping should be about $19.00 in my pocket. Not bad for a little work.

That's how you build a collection for Free!




No comments:

Post a Comment