Friday, August 4, 2017

My Dream Band Lineup

I had a discussion today at work with some people about music (I Loooooove Music, big part of my life) and thought, well why not share mine here as well.

Now before I share my dream lineup of "Professional Famous" band members I can say with 100% certainty that my personal Dream Lineup for a band I would like: Myself on vocals and guitar, my daughter Miranda and her fiancée Nate sharing/swapping lead and rhythm guitar duties. as for bass and drums, just some fun people to jam with.



My personal "professional" dream lineup would be"

Vocals: Tim 'Ripper' Owens (Beyond Fear, Judas Priest, Iced Earth, Charred Walls of the Damned) - hands down, no second thought. I am a huge fan of all of Mr. Owens vocal work.

Bass: Jason Newsted (Flotsam & Jetsam, Newsted, Voivod, Metallica)  - Not only is Heavy Metal Music one of my all time favorite albums, Mr. Newsted is an excellent bass player, a fan of music, and someone I would just love to collaborate with on any musical project.

Drums: Vinnie Paul (Pantera, Damage Plan, Hellyeah) - An absolutely incredible heavy metal drummer.

Guitars: Kirk Hammett (Exodus, Metallica) - A great all around guitar player. & Dave Mustaine (Metallica, Megadeth) - An incredible technical guitar player, just pickup any Megadeth album and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment