Friday, April 21, 2017

More Video Game Pickups!

Been a long while since I have been out game hunting, but I have manged to pick up a few new things, which I will share with you all here.

First Pickup:

Finally picked up Grand Theft Auto Five for the Xbox One. I already had the collectors edition for the Xbox 360 since release day, but Rockstar added a First person view to play. I have wanted that for GTA since GTA III.
First Person view is awesome!

Second Pickup:

My daughter was out on her birthday and went to a new local video game store and found me a couple Playstation 2 games. She bought Me games on her birthday? What a girl. Thanks Again Mir!

Sega Classics and Resident Evil Outbreak

Both Complete and in Good Condition

Speaking of Sega, my Third Pickup:

I got the yearly Half Price Books coupons, featuring the 50% your highest priced item one. I never need a reason to go to HPB, but made a trip the day the coupon was valid. Now, the local HPBs around here are SO Extremely Ridiculously overpriced on their games, that even with the coupon, all I came away with was this.

 Air Force Delta for the Sega Dreamcast

Complete and in Good Shape for $4.00

That's it for today, got a few more posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment