Friday, April 28, 2017

More PSP UMD Video Pickups

More UMD Videos for my Collection!

So, I picked up a few more of my latest obsession, UMD Movies to watch on the PSP.

Saw an eBay auction for 3 Factory Sealed UMD Movies, Starting at .40 with $4.00 Shipping. I don't remember what I put for a max bid, probably whatever I had in my Pay Pal account at the time, and ended up winning the auction for $2.08.

Factory Sealed

 The Exorcism of Emily Rose, The Grudge and The Fog (the only one I haven't seen)

Last Saturday we (My 2 daughters  and myself) happened to wander into our favorite Pawn America, which we hadn't been to in awhile. And I scored a few more.

Die Hard (Awesome Xmas Movie), Ghostbusters and XXX.

They were having a sale, and he gave me Die Hard and XXX for $4 for both.


And I was looking at my Wii U Tablet Stand (The non charging one) and thought Hmmmmm?

Make a Great PSP stand, leaves enough room for the Headphone/Ear Bud Jack too.

No comments:

Post a Comment